Art. 1 General provisions
1. These Regulations define the rules for the use of free and premium premium accounts for individuals (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) on the website located in the movipex.com domain (hereinafter referred to as “Website” or “Portal”) and constitute the rules of providing services by electronic within the meaning of the law regulating the provision of electronic services.
2. The operator of the Portal is Movipex with its registered office in Wyoming, USA (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator” or “Service Provider”).
3. The Regulations are made available to the Users by the Administrator before concluding the Contract for the provision of Services.
4. The User is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Regulations from the moment of his acceptance.
5. As part of the Premium access service, the user receives access to digital content covered by the given package for the period of Premium access
6. The User is entitled to use Premium access with a maximum of 5 (five) different devices with Internet access. Providing Premium access to third parties beyond the limits of fair use in accordance with the provisions of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights requires separate consent.
7. The availability of Premium access is territorially limited.
8. Premium Access Service is provided only for Users who:
– Have an Account; The User who does not have an Account Account will be created after providing the package with an e-mail address and accepting the movipex User Regulations in the process of purchase;
– accept the Regulations;
– purchase Premium access or get access to other rules provided by Movipex;
– they have equipment that meets the minimum equipment requirements specified in point 3 of the Regulations.
Art. 2 Definitions
Terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Administrator / Service Provider Movipex, 30 N Gould St STE R, Sheridan, WY 82801. The Administrator provides services to Users electronically, including in particular the service of providing resources and functionalities of the Website.
2. Account – available after logging in (entering the login and password), assigned to the User a place on the Website, enabling the use of some of the Website’s services. The Profile is part of the Account.
3. Login – a unique and unique name of the User on the Website selected during the registration of the Account, including the user’s nickname and / or e-mail address.
4. Rights to the Website – all intellectual property rights to the brand, trademarks, domain, designs, graphic elements, software and all other elements of the Creative Website.
5. Profile – a place on the Website where the User voluntarily places various contents constituting a set of information about him, visible to other Users and available to the Administrator on the terms specified in the Regulations.
6. Regulations – these Regulations.
7. Service – an online social network portal MOVIPEX, located at the Internet address https://www.movipex.com or in other “movipex” domain extensions managed by the Administrator or in other domains chosen by the Administrator, offering Users and providing them with a package of Services provided by electronic means for non-commercial personal use.
8. Contract – a contract for the provision of electronic services concluded between the User and the Administrator, on the terms specified in the Regulations.
9. Services – provided on the basis of the Regulations, as part of the Website for Users, services constituting electronic services.
10. User – any legal person and a natural person who is 16 years of age and who uses the Services of the Website. A legal person may have its own Account provided that one authorized natural person is designated as a User.
11. Registered User – a User who has registered on the Website
12. Content of the User / Content – all content posted on the Website by Users, in particular: texts, multimedia materials, photos, comments, reviews and elements of the Profile.
13. Premium access – as a rule, the paid service provided by Movipex by electronic means consisting in providing access to digital content as part of premium access for the period for which it is valid.
Art. 3. Technical conditions for using the website
1. A prerequisite for using the Website is having a device that allows access to the Internet, including a program for browsing its resources, accepting cookie files and e-mail accounts. For proper functioning of the Website one of the browsers is required: Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari for Mac OS X; in their latest versions. Browser versions older than current versions may not be supported or fully supported.
2. Modifying or blocking any content presented on the Movipex Website may prevent the User from accessing the Website. This applies in particular to the use of tools for this purpose, such as web browsers or other applications that have the ability to modify or block the content provided on the Website, including advertising content.
3. If the User uses unusual or not commonly used technical or IT solutions, the Website may not be available.
4. The condition for the provision of Services available through mobile devices is the User having the proper mobile device and correctly installing the mobile application in the device’s memory.
5. The Administrator undertakes to start providing the Services selected by the User immediately, and the Services selected by the Registered User not later than 24 hours from the creation of the active Account.
Art. 4 Conclusion of the contract, registration, premium package and use of the website
1. The Service Provider within the Website provides services to Premium Users in accordance with the Regulations. Services include, in particular:
a) Services provided to Premium Users:
– the ability to browse the Website resources,
– the ability to use the search engine,
– the possibility of presenting to the Users a repertoire of cinemas located in the area.
– the ability to manage the Account and the use of its functionality, including, among others, the ability to rate movies, series, games, cinema people.
– the ability to use the User Profile,
– the ability to enter selected Content,
– the ability to use social functions,
– the ability to use the service of linking accounts with the accounts of Registered Users on other websites, as specified in the text of paragraph 2 below.
2. The Administrator may also provide Services to Users for the benefit of the Users, which shall be provided on the basis and rules specified in separate regulations. The order to provide such services will require in particular provision of the Regulations by the Service Provider to the User and its acceptance by the User.
3. As part of providing the service of linking accounts with the accounts of Registered Users on other websites, the Administrator shall in particular:
a) enables Registered Users to invite friends to the group of Registered Users and to a group of friends as part of the User’s account on the Website. In order to send an invitation, the Registered User imports the contacts collected by him in the contact box appropriate for the e-mail address provided by him when registering on the Website, and then sends, via the Website, an invitation to the selected friend. The invitation may also be sent by the Registered User by directly entering the e-mail address of the invited party, without the need to import referred to in the previous sentence. An invited acquaintance in order to obtain the status of a Registered User should register on the Website in accordance with the rules set out in the Regulations. The Administrator will not in any way process personal data, persons invited by the Registered User, except for situations in which the invited person accepts the invitation and conducts the registration procedure on the Website, thus obtaining the status of a Registered User;
b) provides the service of associating persons appearing as acquaintances within the profiles of the User registered in other websites or associating persons whose data is contained in the relevant Registered User databases created within other websites with persons being Registered Users. Friend matching service will be implemented through the Registered Application provided to the User and personal data referred to in the previous sentence will be processed only by the Registered User, except for situations in which these persons become Registered Users; and
c) provide the service of importing to the Website or publication on the Website (within the Registered User’s profile) of data collected as part of the User’s own profiles in other websites, in particular those specified in art. 2 para. 9 of the Regulations of personal data and data about the Registered User’s activity (in terms of the level of privacy set in accordance with the choice of the Registered User).
4. Once the Services, which do not require registration between the User and the Administrator, are concluded, the Agreement for the provision of Services by electronic means is concluded. In such a case, by using the Services, the User declares that he accepts the Regulations, i.e. he has read the contents and agrees to comply with them.
5. Upon registration on the Website, the User obtains the status of a Registered User and enters into the Agreement with the Administrator for the provision of electronic services for an indefinite period.
6. The User should: (a) correctly complete the registration form or in the case of registration via a computer application that allows the use of the Website using external authorization data, in particular, but not exclusively facebook connect – run this application and (b) accept the Regulations by unchecking the appropriate selection button. Confirmation of registration through the registration form, by clicking on the activation link sent to the User’s e-mail address
7. The User, by registering on the Website and creating an Account, provides for this purpose data containing personal data specified in art. 5 section 2 of the Regulations in the manner and on the principles specified therein. In the case of registration via a computer application that allows the use of the Website using external authorization data, the User will be required to provide missing personal information in relation to the personal data provided in the registration on the integrated website.
8. Registered User gains access to the Account using the e-mail address and password provided during registration – in relation to registration via the registration form or in the case of registration via a computer application that allows the use of the Website using external credentials – in accordance with the principles of such registration .
9. The data specified in the text of art. 5 para. 2 of the Regulations upon registration will be recorded and presented in accordance with the default privacy level set by the Administrator in terms of their visibility by other Users. The User may decide on a different determination of the privacy level of selected data, via the appropriate User settings page on the Website.
10. Before using the Website, the User must submit the following statements:
a) I have read the Regulations and accept all its provisions,
b) I have voluntarily started using the Website Services,
c) the data provided by me in the registration form and on the Account are true,
d) I consent to the processing of my personal data by the Administrator, specified in the text of art. 5 para. 2 of the Regulations, for the purpose of proper performance of the Agreement,
e) I agree to receive system information, messages from the Administrator and information about impediments, changes or technical breaks in the operation of the Website,
f) the inclusion of personal information, image and information on the Account regarding other people will take place in a legal, voluntary manner and with their consent.
11. The data provided by the User may be verified by the Administrator. For this purpose, the Administrator may require the User to submit other statements than provided for in the Regulations.
12. The Administrator may refuse to create an Account or block or delete an existing Account, if the Login is already used on the Website or if he / she receives reasonable, credible information that it is against the law, decency, violates personal rights or legitimate interests of the Administrator. In this case, the Administrator may also block the provision of Services to the User.
13. The Administrator may block or delete an existing Account and block the provision of Services if he or she has reasonable suspicion that the User acts in a manner contrary to the Regulations, applicable law or morality. This applies in particular to situations in which the User:
– publishes Content that distorts good morals (eg: promoting violence, using hate speech);
– publishes Content that qualifies as Spam on its Account (advertising campaigns on commercial, political and ideological subjects);
– publishes Content infringing the rights of third parties on its Account;
– gives false personal details;
– or otherwise uses the Website contrary to its purpose (in particular in the manner described in Article 6 (7) and (8) below)
14. The Administrator reserves the right to use the Website to conduct commercial, advertising and advertising activities among Users, as well as to third parties, in particular to post advertisements on the Website and other elements of promotion of own and third party goods and services.
15. The Administrator informs that the website uses cookie technology and other similar technologies to provide the Website and its functionality in accordance with the Regulations
16. All Rights to the Website, excluding Content from Users and materials from other manufacturers, distributors and service providers, shall be vested in the Administrator.
17. Developing, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, transmitting, reprinting, sub-licensing, merging with other materials, resources and content of the Website, to which property copyrights belong to the Administrator and returning to them or selling via tools other than those provided on the Website is forbidden.
Art. 5 Rules for the purchase of a premium package through the website
1. To purchase Premium Access via the Website, you must place an order on the Website (by clicking the “Buy Premium” icon) and pay the price indicated on the Website. Upon placing an order by the User, an agreement is concluded for the provision of access to Premium Access between Movipex and the User.
2. The User who purchased Premium Access chooses the payment method from those indicated on the Website via electronic payments: payment by Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, MasterCard Electronic or MasterCard, payment by Paypal system, payment by online transfer. The User should submit a payment instruction within 14 days from the day of placing the order. If the User does not make the payment within this time, the order will be canceled and the Premium access agreement expires.
3. Premium access purchased via the Website will be made available to the User immediately after the payment is booked, we reserve the maximum delay up to 24 hours.
4. After placing the order and before commencing the provision of the service, Movipex confirms the acceptance of the order for execution to the e-mail address provided by the User (being the Account identifier).
Art. 6 Refund and refund policy
1. The refund and refund policy regulations are presented on a separate page, the link is below:
Art. 7 Protection of personal data
Art. 8 Rights and obligations of users
1. Each User may have only one Account and may not share the Account with other persons or use the Accounts belonging to other persons. The User is obliged not to disclose the password to the Account to any third party. If the Administrator finds a breach of previous sentences by the User, the Administrator, regardless of the possibility of blocking the Account or terminating the contract for the provision of electronic services, will be entitled to remove any User Content and any effects of his activity on the Website, including in particular manipulation activities rankings posted on the Website, without the need to notify the User.
2. The User undertakes to refrain from actions that may hinder or interfere with the operation of the Website. In the event that such actions are confirmed by the User, regardless of other activities, the Administrator has the right to terminate the Contract for the provision of electronic services.
3. By concluding a contract with the Administrator, the User undertakes in particular to:
a) obeying the Rights to the Website,
b) compliance with the provisions of the Regulations, generally applicable laws and good manners,
c) respect of other Users and their rights and the rights of third parties,
d) refrain from any activities that could hinder or interfere with the functioning of the Website, as well as actions consisting in destroying, changing, removing, damaging, obstructing access to Accounts of other Users.
4. The User declares that all personal data and Content, including photos posted by him on the Website, are true and do not violate any rights of third parties, including, in particular, property rights and rights to image protection. If the User posts Content that represents or refers to third parties or other Users, he also declares that he has obtained the consent of those persons to place these Content.
5. The User, by placing his / her data, image, Profile or User Content, consents to the access to this information by other Users and the Administrator. With respect to those elements of the User’s Content that are a work within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights
6. By placing content on the Website, the User grants to the Service Provider a free, unlimited in time or non-exclusive license for their use in the following fields of use:
– publication (public access) on the website of the Service Provider, as part of the Movipex Website,
– publications on the official profiles of the Service Provider in social media (in particular: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Linkedin),
– publications in press materials,
– publications on websites, applications or other terminal devices of entities cooperating with the Service Provider,
– sharing via cable TVs belonging to entities cooperating with the Service Provider
The license granted entitles the Service Provider to use the User’s Content in its entirety as well as any fragments (in the fields of exploitation specified above). The license granted authorizes the Service Provider to modify User Content in any way (in particular to make editorial abbreviations, translations and links with other works). The license granted entitles the Service Provider to grant sub-licenses for the use of User’s Content in the fields of operation specified above
7. It is prohibited to use the Website in a manner inconsistent or inappropriate with its purpose. In particular, it is forbidden to place User Content, including Profiles or other content contrary to the Regulations, generally applicable laws or good practices, including content and photos:
a) of an erotic, pornographic or obscene nature,
b) containing content commonly considered as vulgar and offensive,
c) depicting or propagating violence, fascism, racism, hatred, discrimination (racial, cultural, ethnic, religious or philosophical, etc.),
d) infringing on personal rights or offending the dignity of others,
e) disseminating techniques of data breaking, viruses and publication of any other materials similar in substance and action,
f) violating the right to privacy or suspected of violating the right to privacy,
g) texts, photographs, etc. containing materials protected by copyright not owned by the User,
h) photos of documents, credit cards and personal financial information,
i) texts, photographs describing, promoting or providing instructions for illegal activities or even potentially dangerous activities,
j) any others considered undesirable by the Administrator,
k) any other illegal or violating social and moral norms.
8. Users are also prevented from relying on:
a) sending spam and unsolicited commercial information, advertising goods, services and engaging in commercial, advertising or promotional activities on the Website,
b) intended to influence other Users in order to ridicule or injure them (resulting in an argument) by sending harassing and / or controversial and / or untrue messages or by applying various types of eristic treatments. (so-called “trolling”),
c) propagating in any way and in any form of websites posting content or proposing actions violating the provisions of the Regulations, generally applicable laws or rules of social coexistence, including in particular websites offering content, the dissemination of which infringes the rights of third parties,
d) using programs (bots) that generate queries to the Administrator’s servers. All such activities can be considered a DoS attack (Denial of Service).
e) promoting other websites / websites and applications,
(f) violation of the generally accepted principles of netiquette,
g) copying some or all of the Website including the source code or using it for commercial purposes. The Administrator may indicate in separate regulations the elements of the Website that the User may share with third parties.
9. If the Administrator finds violation of the provisions of points 7 and 8 above by the User, the Administrator, regardless of the possibility of blocking the Account or termination of the Agreement on the provision of electronic services, will be entitled to remove all User Content and any effects of its operation on the Website.
10. The User who stated the violation of the Rights to the Website should report to the Administrator the description of the infringement and, if possible, the data of the infringer.
Art. 9 Liability
1. The Administrator has the right to temporarily suspend the functions of the Website, resulting from making changes and improvements in the system.
2. The User is responsible for the Content published on his Profile. These contents do not come from the Administrator. However, the Administrator reserves the right to: edit, shorten or delete them in the event that these Content contradict the provisions of the Regulations, generally applicable laws or good customs.
Art. 10 Contact with the administrator
1. Users can contact the Administrator quickly and efficiently in all matters other than complaints at: 30 N Gould St STE R, Sheridan, WY 82801 [email protected],
2. The fee for the User for the connection of the numbers referred to in paragraph 1 above is not higher than the fee for a regular telephone connection, in accordance with the tariff package of the service provider used by the User.
Art. 11 Final provisions
1. The Regulations are available at https://www.movipex.com or at the Administrator’s office.
2. The condition of using the Website from the date of entry into force of the Regulations is its acceptance of the Regulations.
3. These Regulations enter into force on 14/04/2018 and are available on movipex websites (in particular in the footers of the pages)
4. The Regulations may be subject to change on the terms specified in the Regulations.
5. The Administrator, under the conditions described below, reserves the right to unilaterally change the provisions of the Regulations in the case of:
a) changes in the generally applicable laws regulating the provision of Services affecting the mutual rights and obligations of the Parties and the content of the Agreement or a change in their interpretation as a result of court decisions, decisions, recommendations or recommendations in a given area of offices or bodies,
b) changes in the manner of providing Services resulting from technical or technological, business or security reasons,
c) introduction of new or withdrawal of existing Services by the Website;
6. In case of making changes to the Regulations, the Administrator will inform the Users in the form of publication on the Website of the announcement with information about the change and the address of the website on which the Regulations are published. If the amended version of the Regulations is not accepted, the User may terminate the Agreement with the Administrator immediately, by submitting the Service Provider within 14 days from the date of receipt of the above information – in writing or via electronic mail – about the lack of acceptance of the changes introduced in the Regulations. submission of the above the statement means termination of the Agreement between the User and the Service Provider. Termination of the Agreement in this way results in the removal of the Registered User’s data from the Service database and the account being deemed deleted.
7. The consolidated text of the Regulations shall be each time published on the Website.
8. All rights to the Website and all its elements (including software, functional layout, graphic elements, databases and works presented within the Website), with the exception of Content coming from and disseminated by its Users, belong to the Service Provider or entities cooperating with it and are protected by law. This applies in particular to:
a) works protected under the Act on copyright and related rights, in particular: literary, journalistic, scientific, cartographic, computer, artistic, photographic, industrial design, architectural, architectural-urban, urban, musical, verbal-musical, scenic , stage-music, choreography, pantomime, audiovisual (including film) and others;
b) databases subject to protection under the Act on the protection of databases;
c) trade marks subject to protection under the Industrial Property Law Act;
d) Internet domain names;
e) other content and services subject to protection under the relevant provisions.
9. The Administrator reserves the right to close the Website and discontinue provision of the Services on the Website, without giving reasons, after informing Users about such a decision.
10. The Website, Regulations and Agreements are subject to the laws of Wyoming, USA. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the Act on Electronic Services, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Civil Code and other mandatory provisions of law shall apply.
11. In the event of a change or cancellation, as a result of a final court decision, of any of the provisions of the Regulations, the remaining provisions shall remain in force and bind the parties.
12. Regardless of the provisions of the Regulations, it is possible for the User to use non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims.